Going away can be a stressful experience, but it can be even more difficult when you have to consider where to leave your precious pet. Selecting a boarding facility for your pet can be a daunting task, and often it’s hard to know where to start. Here are some tips to help you consider what to look for when selecting a boarding facility that is right for your pet:
- What different styles of accommodation do they provide?
- Is there a style of accommodation to suit your pet’s needs?
- Do they have professional staff employed to be with your pet all day, every day?
- Do the facilities look and smell clean?
- Does the accommodation fee include high-quality food?
- Does the accommodation fee include outdoor time for dogs or roaming time for cats?
- Do the staff appear friendly, engaging and informative?
- Does the facility allow viewings of the accommodation?
- Can they ensure that your pet’s medication is administered?
- Do they provide supervision at all times during play sessions?
- Does your dog receive a complimentary hydro-bath inclusive of their stay?
- Most importantly, do you leave feeling comfortable and at ease with your decision?
Northshore Pet Resort can tick the boxes for all of the above, but no matter what you decide, always go and check out the facility first in person so that you know exactly where your pet will be going, and who will be looking after them. Your own peace of mind is the only thing that matters when selecting the right boarding facility for your furry family members.